Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures of Ian

Here are some pictures of Ian over the last year. It's a start! I like to look at these pictures because it reminds me of a time when he didn't throw temper tantrums everyday! We are going to buy a new camera (our old one won't focus any more), so hopefully, I will post some more soon! If anyone has suggestions on cameras, let us know. Right now we are leaning toward a Nikon D60 because Jon wants an SLR, and I found a good deal on that one. Good thing for the economic stimulus money.




























































































1 comment:

janeal said...

He has gotten so big!!! That just means I haven't seen you guys enough. I'm impressed with your pictures, they look so professional. And we got a Digital SLR camera last September and we LOVE it. I won't ever go back. We got the Canon Rebel Xt, but I've heard great things about the Nikon too. I'm sure you'll be happy with any SLR.