Sunday, August 3, 2008

Alright. It's now my turn at this so-called blog thing. Jenny is the computer savvy one around here, so she's always been the one in charge. But watch out, because now I think I know what I'm doing.

So far, Ian is the only one of our children to have been showcased in this digital display. Now, it is time for the photographic premiere of our other children. We've nurtured them since they were sprouts. With tender loving care we've brought them through their adolesence into adulthood. We've heartily sown, and soon we will reap with delight.

I give you...our garden.



3 comments:

Chester B. said...

Looks delicious.

Cory and Emily said...

What a lovely garden! Maybe you'll have to give us some tips when we finally get around to trying one of our own!

janeal said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! Jay and I tried a garden. Let's just say it didn't work out. :) And I'm SURE that Jenny is so happy that the vegetation is getting the spotlight it's been missing out on.....