Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bare Laked

Since we finally downloaded the pictures from our trip to Bear Lake, we thought we would share. Ian actually slept because the condo my parents rented had a crib. It made for a very fun trip. Ian loved the lake and would walk so far out into the water that he was swept off his feet. We were happy that he loved the water, but it made me a little nervous! We were too scared to take our new camera to the beach, so we only have pictures at the raspberry shake place and the condo.








3 comments:

Megan, John and kids said...

It's great to see the fun pictures of Ian. He really is such a cutie. Crazy to think he's my cousin! I'm glad you guys found my blog and that now I'm linked up so I can see all that you're doing!
Megan

janeal said...

Oh he is so cute!!! Glad you had fun at Bear Lake. I understand what you mean about the water making you nervous though. Jamison loves pools and he really has no problem just jumping right on in so I have to make sure I'm always there to catch him! :)

Darby said...

What fun. Ian is such a cute boy. About the water thing--my daughter is the funny one at the pool with the boating vest on so I can feel at ease =)